First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG) added 3.02% and closed its last session at $8.88. The stock has the market capitalization of $1.46 Billion with the total outstanding shares of 164.34 Million. First Majestic Silver Corp.. has Analysts’ Mean Recommendation of 2 between the scale of 1 to 5 (1 represents Strong Buy and 5 means Sell). The stock currently has P/E of 0 for trailing twelve months while its Forward P/E is 27.75.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG) touched its 52-Week High of $19.15 on Aug 10, 2016 while it’s 52-Week Low of $2.4 on Jan 20, 2016. The company currently has Return on Assets of 0 percent, Return on Equity of 0% and Return on Investment of 0 percent. The stock currently showing Weekly Volatility of 5.13%% and Monthly Volatility of 6.82% Percent with Average True Range of 0.58 and Beta of 0.
The 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for First Majestic Silver Corp have a median target of 11.38, with a high estimate of 19.50 and a low estimate of 8.56. The median estimate represents a +28.14% increase from the last price of 8.88.
The Company on 9 November declared the unaudited interim consolidated financial results of the Company for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
THIRD QUARTER 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
- Silver equivalent production increased 27% to 4.5 million ounces
- Silver production increased 20% to 3.1 million ounces – a new quarterly record
- All-in sustaining costs (“AISC”) decreased 27% to $10.52 per payable silver ounce
- Revenues increased 78% to $79.3 million
- Realized average silver price increased 30% to $19.72 per ounce
- Mine operating earnings increased 656% to $20.0 million
- Net earnings increased 556% to $8.1 million (Basic EPS of $0.05)
- Adjusted earnings, excluding non-cash and non-recurring items, increased 254% to $11.7 million (Adjusted EPS of $0.07)
- Operating cash flows before working capital and taxes increased 319% to $35.4 million or $0.22 per share (non-GAAP)
- Cash costs decreased 33% to $5.84 per payable silver ounce (net of by-product credits)
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $122.5 million at the end of the quarter, representing a $14.3 million increase compared to the previous quarter
First Majestic Silver Corp. is engaged in the production, development, exploration, and acquisition of silver mines in Mexico. First Majestic Silver Corp. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.