Bill Barrett Corp. (NYSE:BBG) added 15.68% and closed its last session at $7.82. The stock has the market capitalization of $470.76 Million with the total outstanding shares of 60.2 Million. Bill Barrett Corp.. has Analysts’ Mean Recommendation of 2.54 between the scale of 1 to 5 (1 represents Strong Buy and 5 means Sell). The stock currently has P/E of 0 for trailing twelve months while its Forward P/E is 0.
Bill Barrett Corp. (NYSE:BBG) touched its 52-Week High of $9.38 on Apr 27, 2016 while it’s 52-Week Low of $2.19 on Jan 20, 2016. The company currently has Return on Assets of -10.1 percent, Return on Equity of -27.1% and Return on Investment of -39.2 percent. The stock currently showing Weekly Volatility of 6.17%% and Monthly Volatility of 7.19% Percent with Average True Range of 0.46 and Beta of 3.19.
The 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bill Barrett Corp have a median target of 7.00, with a high estimate of 14.00 and a low estimate of 6.00. The median estimate represents a -10.49% decrease from the last price of 7.82.
The Company on 3 November reported third quarter of 2016 financial and operating results, including these highlights:
- Production sales volumes of 1.6 MMBoe (65% oil)
- DJ Basin oil price differential narrowed to $2.21 per barrel, representing a 54% sequential improvement from the second quarter of 2016
- LOE averaged $3.06 per Boe, representing a 42% sequential improvement from the second quarter of 2016
- LOE guidance lowered to $29-$31 million from $31-$34 million to reflect cost reductions and the sale of higher operating cost properties in the Uinta Basin
- 2016 capital expenditures expected to total approximately $100 million; anticipate cash flow to be in excess of capital expenditures for the year
- Extended reach lateral (“XRL”) development program in the Denver-Julesburg (“DJ”) Basin resumed with up to 15 gross wells expected to spud prior to year-end
- Completed sale of Uinta Basin properties for net cash proceeds of approximately $30 million
- Exited the quarter financially well positioned with a cash position of $174 million and an undrawn credit facility that provides additional liquidity
Bill Barrett Corporation, headquartered in Denver, explores for and develops oil and natural gas in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. The Company has projects in nine basins in the Rocky Mountains.