Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY) retreated -0.34% and closed its last session at $49.77. The stock has the market capitalization of $6.05 Billion with the total outstanding shares of 121.6 Million. Berry Plastics Group, Inc.. has Analysts’ Mean Recommendation of 1.5 between the scale of 1 to 5 (1 represents Strong Buy and 5 means Sell). The stock currently has P/E of 29.96 for trailing twelve months while its Forward P/E is 17.92.
Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY) touched its 52-Week High of $50.88 on Nov 29, 2016 while it’s 52-Week Low of $27.79 on Feb 8, 2016. The company currently has Return on Assets of 2.9 percent, Return on Equity of 0% and Return on Investment of 7.7 percent. The stock currently showing Weekly Volatility of 2.87%% and Monthly Volatility of 2.28% Percent with Average True Range of 1.19 and Beta of 1.07.
The 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Berry Plastics Group Inc have a median target of 53.50, with a high estimate of 59.50 and a low estimate of 43.00. The median estimate represents a +7.49% increase from the last price of 49.77.
The Company on 29 November reported results for its fourth fiscal 2016 quarter, referred to in the following as the September 2016 quarter, and fiscal year 2016.
- Reported net sales of $1,618 million for the September 2016 quarter and record fiscal 2016 net sales of $6,489 million
- Recorded operating income of $151 million in the September 2016 quarter, an increase of 41 percent compared to the prior year quarter
- Recorded net income of $77 million or $0.61 per diluted share and increased adjusted net income per diluted share by 46 percent in the quarter to $0.73
- Posted operating EBITDA of $301 million (18.6 percent of net sales) in the September 2016 quarter compared to $205 million (17.1 percent of net sales) in the prior year quarter
- Generated $290 million of cash flow from operations in the September 2016 quarter compared to $245 million in the prior year quarter
- Increased adjusted free cash flow by 22 percent to $231 million in the September 2016 quarter resulting in a record of $517 million for fiscal year 2016
- Exceeded fiscal year 2016 guidance for both operating EBITDA and adjusted free cash flow
- Expected fiscal year 2017 cash flow from operations of $925 million and adjusted free cash flow of $550 million
Berry Plastics Group, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of value-added plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials. The Company operates in three segments: Rigid Packaging, Engineered Materials and Flexible Packaging. Its rigid packaging products include containers, thermoformed polypropylene and injection-molded plastic drink cups, plastic home and party items, plastic garden products, closures, aerosol overcaps, polyethylene and PET bottles and plastic squeeze tubes for food and beverage, retail mass, healthcare, personal care, and household chemical consumer-oriented end markets. Berry’s flexible packaging products comprises of mono layer and coextruded films; barrier films for cereal, cookie, cracker, and dry mix packages; lamination films for carpet padding; films used for solar panel construction; component and packaging films; printed products; and coated and laminated packaging products. Berry Plastics Group, Inc. is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana.