- C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) currently has a “Hold” signals on Composite indicators by TrendSpotter. While the Short-Term Technical Indicators for the stock on 7-Day Average Directional Indicator shows “Buy” signal. 10 – 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel shows “Hold” signal. While 20-Day Moving Average VS Current Price shows “Buy” Signal.
- C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) gained 1.21 Percent and closed its previous trading session at $3.34. The stock traded with the average Volume of 16.79 Million at the end of last session.
- C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) has the Market Capitalization of 1.11 Billion. The Stock has its 52-week High of $10.74 and 52-Week Low of $ 2.35 and it touched its 52-week high on 12/08/16 and 52-Week Low on 11/08/17.
The company reported its last earnings Actual EPS of $-0.33/share. While, the analyst predicted that the company could provide an EPS of $-0.43/share. Hence the difference between Predicted EPS and Actual EPS reported is $0.1/share which shows an Earnings Surprise of 23.3 Percent.
Several analysts are forecasting growth estimate of J. C. Penney Company, Inc. for the current quarter to be -31.2%. Their projections for the Next Quarter growth is -366.7 percent. While for the Next 5 years, the company could expect a growth of -28% per annum, whereas in the past Five years J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) showed a growth of 9.37 Percent per annum.
Sell side analysts plays vital role in buying and selling a stock where 0 analysts rated J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) as Buy, 0 analysts given Outperform signal, 4 reported Hold, and 0 analysts rated the stock as Sell.
The stock’s current distance from 20-Day Simple Moving Average (SMA20) is 5.95% where SMA50 and SMA200 are 1.08% and -27.52% respectively.
The company shows its Return on Assets (ROA) value of -2%. The Return on Equity (ROE) value stands at -14.9%. While it’s Return on Investment (ROI) value is 5.9%.
- C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) currently has a Weekly Volatility of 7.70% percent while its Monthly Volatility is at 7.36% percent. While talking about Performance of the Stock, J. C. Penney Company, Inc. currently has a Weekly performance of -5.65%, monthly performance percentage is 32.02 percent, Quarterly performance is -18.93 percent, 6 months performance shows a percent value of -26.75% and Yearly Performance is -66.67 percent.
- C. Penney Company, Inc. the wholly-owned operating subsidiary of the Company is one of largest department store, drugstore, catalog, and e-commerce retailers. J. C. Penney Catalog, including e-commerce, is the nation’s largest catalog merchant of general merchandise. JCPenney is one of America’s leading retailers, operating department stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as one of the largest apparel and home furnishing sites on the Internet, jcp.com, and the nation’s largest general merchandise catalog business. Through these integrated channels, JCPenney offers a wide array of national, private and exclusive brands.