- C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP)
- C. Penney Company, Inc. the wholly-owned operating subsidiary of the Company is one of largest department store, drugstore, catalog, and e-commerce retailers. J. C. Penney Catalog, including e-commerce, is the nation’s largest catalog merchant of general merchandise. JCPenney is one of America’s leading retailers, operating department stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as one of the largest apparel and home furnishing sites on the Internet, jcp.com, and the nation’s largest general merchandise catalog business. Through these integrated channels, JCPenney offers a wide array of national, private and exclusive brands.
- C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP)‘s Financial Overview
- C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP) surged 5.17% yesterday to close its trading session at $3.05. The company has 1 year Price Target of $3.94. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. has 52-Week high of $6.3 and 52-Week Low of $2.35. The stock touched its 52-Week High on Obsolete and 52-Week Low on Obsolete. The stock traded with the volume of 17.53 Million shares yesterday. The firm shows the market capitalization of $976.43 Million.
- C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP) reported its last quarterly earnings on 1/30/2018 where the firm reported its Actual EPS of $0.57/share against the analyst consensus estimate of $0.47/share. The difference between the actual and expected EPS is $0.1 a share with a surprise factor of 21.3%.
The firm is trading with SMA20 of -8.05 Percent, SMA50 of SMA50 Percent and SMA200 of -20.37 percent. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. has P/S value of 0.08 while its P/B value stands at 0.69. Similarly, the company has Return on Assets of -1.4 percent, Return on Equity of -9.6 percent and Return on Investment of 2.4 Percent. The company shows Gross Margin and Operating Margin of 34.6 percent and 0.7 percent respectively.
The Stock currently has Analyst’ mean Recommendation of 3.1 where the scale is from 1 to 5, 1 means Strong Buy and 5 means Sell.
The 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for J C Penney Company Inc have a median target of 4.00, with a high estimate of 5.00 and a low estimate of 2.00. The median estimate represents a +31.15% increase from the last price of 3.05.
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)
Verizon Communications Inc. is one of the largest communication technology companies. Its Wireless segment offers wireless voice and data services; Internet access on various smart and basic phones, notebook computers, and tablets; and multimedia access, business-focused, location-based, global data, home phone handsets, and high-speed Internet services, as well as network access and value added services to support wireless connections for the Internet of Things (IoT). The Company’s Wireline segment offers high-speed Internet, Fios Internet, and Fios video services; voice services, such as local exchange, regional and long distance calling, and voice messaging services, as well as Voice over Internet protocol services; network products and solutions comprising private Internet protocol (IP), public Internet, Ethernet, and optical networking services; IT infrastructure services that include collocation and managed hosting services; cloud services, which comprise computing, storage, backup, and recovery.
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)‘s Financial Outlook
The 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Verizon Communications Inc have a median target of 56.00, with a high estimate of 63.00 and a low estimate of 45.00. The median estimate represents a +16.67% increase from the last price of 48.00.
According to Zacks Investment Research, Verizon Communications Inc. has a Consensus Recommendation of 2.29. (The Scale is from 1-5 where 1 means Strong Buy and 5 means Strong Sell).
The Stock surged1.46% and closed its last trading session at $48. The company has the market capitalization of $198.31 Billion. The stock has 52-week high of $54.77 and 52-Week low of $42.8. The firm touched its 52-Week high on Obsolete and 52-Week low on Obsolete. The company has volume of 17.31 Million shares. The company has a total of 4.13 Billion shares outstanding.
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) in the last quarter reported its actual EPS of $0.86/share where the analyst estimated EPS was $0.88/share. The difference between the actual and Estimated EPS is $-0.02. This shows a surprise factor of -2.3 percent.
The company has YTD performance of -9.31 percent. Beta for Verizon Communications Inc. stands at 0.64 while its ATR (average true range) is 0.88. The company has Weekly Volatility of 1.87%% and Monthly Volatility of 1.66%.
Verizon Communications Inc. has distance from 20-day Simple Moving Average (SMA20) of -0.21%, Distance from 50-Day Simple Moving Average of SMA50 percent and Distance from 200-Day Simple Moving Average of -1.22%.
The Company currently has ROA (Return on Assets) of 11.9 percent, Return on Equity (ROE) of 101.5 Percent and Return on Investment (ROI) of 14.1% with Gross margin of 59.1 percent and Operating & Profit margin of 23.3% and 23.9% respectively.